Saturday, May 27, 2006

48 Hours: More Mud Than Mordavia

So, its the end of the first full day. We cut off filming at 5 because the light was going and all of our shooting is outside. We're in the process of filming a Monster Movie that's set in Fraser's Dad's backyard. Given the weather, I'm hoping that we get style points for having an entirely outdoor shoot on a rainy weekend.

Oddly, despite the fact that I've been eating all day, I've been hungry all day, too. Still, right now I'm clean, dry, demudded, my feet are dry, and I've just had a hot dinner. Bliss.

Am having a wonderful time.

(I exaggerated a little bit - there isn't more mud than in a winter Mordavia game. Just.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, two 48hr blog posts on my friends page in a row..

http://www.publicaddress.net/default,3196.sm#post3196

Stephanie said...

Progress Report:
Filming is finished. The editors are down in the basement, everyone else is lounging in the living room going Gah! and enjoying being dry.

Stephanie said...

Well and so. The packout was a lot like a Mordavia weekend, except I kept on expecting a scout camp warden to turn up with a list of cleaning that needs to be signed off. Actually it was Fraser's Dad, who, with the rest of his family were extremely nice to us. And I got to watch a possum being skinned.

EDIT: The tape has been delivered. 18:53, 17 minutes in hand.