Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Arrgh.

Let me see:
Skin feels like it's been sandpapered. Check.
Cramps and nausea. Check.
I want to simultaneously bite someone's head off and burst into tears. Check.
I hate having periods. :-/

On paper, life is pretty good right now. I'm finally feeling on top of classwork, I'm managing to work through the mountain of assessments that all hit in the last couple of weeks and I'm really looking forward to a trip up to Auckland next week. Yesterday I lured an unsuspecting gentleman into the ways of watching The Fifth Element, and it was a plain nice evening.

Anyway, I'm sure that I'll start enjoying all of this again in a couple of days and apologise to anyone I've taken my ill temper out on lately. In the meantime, I have a large block of chocolate and a recording of All Around My Hat to keep me company.

Take care all.

No comments: