Sunday, March 05, 2006

In Which I Chill Out

So it's been a good weekend, and I feel that I've managed to recover some of my missing spoons from last week. (Thanks, Debbie, that's such a cool metaphor.)
Anyway, I've been doing domestic type things all day like toddling along to dancing practice, and having bacon sandwiches for lunch, and catching up on homework, and making a really nice beef casserole that turned out to be not too peppery after all, and doing minor repairs on clothes, and watching Serenity and, well, chilling out.

[Big Zen sigh] Aaaaah. Bliss. Time for sleep now, I think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a weekend like that!

Saturday I spent all around the Wellington suburbs looking at flats. The weather was horrible!

Sunday they made me run around a field for three hours. Three hours! We had training from 2-5pm. I have muscles hurting that I didn't even know I had.
(It's kind of nice though) :)

So, you skipped training huh? ;)

Stephanie said...

I did. I'm a horrible person. Although, seriously, I had a lot of things planned for the weekend and I needed Sunday afternoon to study and just get my breath back, so it worked out well.

Anonymous said...

Are you coming Wednesday?
We're doing that pizza + Ultimate rules thing. :)