Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I'm Making Casserole

As opposed to my sister's recent excursion into the Ways of Liver, complete with greyish membranes, large mysterious holes and weird chewy texture, mine is a nice beef casserole with onions, broccoli and beef stock that doesn't scare my flatmates. Come to think of it, there's some bacon in the fridge which I could likely have added to some profit...

Gosh, it's amazing how much housework I can get done when I should be writing an essay. It doesn't help that the subject that it's on is not exactly enthralling me. 1100 words and counting. (Min limit 1500.) Back to work. Sigh.

6 comments:

theamazingcatherine said...

Wuss.

Stephanie said...

Hokay. I am now at 1456 words (yes, it's boring enough that I've been clocking the word count) which given that I haven't done the introduction or conclusion yet will put me nicely inside the limit. And dinner was very nice thank you for asking.

Steph

Stephanie said...

And the sucker's finally done at an impressive 1970 words. Man, it's been a day of pulling teeth.

(Cat, will send you a copy in the remote chance that it is of interest.)

Anonymous said...

The stew sounds nice.... very nice indeed. Though Liver if done right isn't that bad.

And congrats on getting the essay done :)

*warm fuzzies*

Anonymous said...

oops - previous post (and this one) was Alan :)

Stephanie said...

And I even got an A for the damnable thing. :-)