Friday, April 04, 2008

Dear Diary, This Morning My Cat Went Crazy.

Well, crazy is very likely too harsh a term - I'm pretty sure she was acting logically by her lights.

Sometime in the wee small hours a neighbouring cat tried to get in the cat door which at night is locked. I woke up to hear cats screaming and found Macca planted on the inside of the door staunchly protecting us against all comers, her tail doing an excellent imitation of a bottle brush. Then the outside cat went away and I thought I'd go back to sleep.

Not...really. Macca spent the rest of the morning wanting to go out, wanting to come in, dashing around the house, wanting me to go outside with her, using the litter box over and over again, not going through the cat door but batting at it very loudly, and in other fashions thoroughly marking her territory. So, logical in her way, but very tiring from my point of view.

[yawns]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Score;
Macca 1, assassins of the world nil

Good to have such a hardworking security system.
John L.