Monday, December 10, 2007

I Hate Christmas Shopping...

It makes my feet hurt, I get fed up with dodging people, and on days like today the humidity just makes me want to wilt. Fortunately, all the retail staff I talked with today fully understood my pain and were duly sympathetic - I suspect they'll be less so in two weeks time, however.

Also, it's frustrating when no item in particular leaps out and says "Me, Me, I'm perfect for So-And-So" and I'm fairly tempted to include in all my packages a friendly note instructing the giftees to pretend to like it lest I wail and gnash my teeth upon them. OK, I found some things that I think people will really like, everyone else can just do the pretending part. ;-)

Grinchingly yours,

Stephanie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not doing christmas this year, so I hope you didn't get me anything.

Edward Sargisson said...

*I* will love anything you give me (assuming I'm on the list) merely because you gave it to me.

Love,
Ed