Monday, June 18, 2007

Exams all done

La la la.

Now I just have to write this Augustine essay and go to a party. Christine Franzen, who is lovely, is giving a party for her Old English students to celebrate the end of the exam. And she brought around apple and St Swithin's cream for good luck this morning before we all started.

I'm on the downhill slope gaining speed. :-)

(Oh, and pack for a work trip up to Auckland. To all the people in Auckland [waves], I'll be there for two and a half weeks from Wedensday evening, catching up would be cool.)

4 comments:

Edward Sargisson said...

Well done!

Enjoy Auckland. I guess you won't be coming out to see me run the marathon on Sunday then... :-)

Anonymous said...

Well done!

You're coming to Auckland? Excellent! Maybe I'll see you while you're up :)

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to having you up here, hon :-)

Adrexia said...

I'm in Auckland on Wednesday too. But I'm only there for an awards ceremony, so I leave Thursday morning. :)