Thursday, April 26, 2007

I Feel Really Awful

Take your pick as to what's a cause and what's a symptom:
- crashing with a cold yesterday afternoon, right when I thought I'd finally gotten rid of it.
- not enough sleep for the third night running, along with the joys of the Mysterious 1am Impossible To Sleep Through Beep that nevertheless took me 40 minutes to track down
- crying all the time
- being angry all the time
- picking fights with a friend and even when I know I ought to be sorry, somehow I can't make myself feel that way
- bursting into tears when Mum called to see how I was
- bursting into tears when Cat called to cheer me up
- thanking whatever powers may exist that I have a cat that likes company and emergency cuddly toys

Catherine has just suggested hiring myself out as a zombie or vampire. The idea has some merit. And now my nose has started running and my room is out of tissues. @#^$$#

2 comments:

NeonGraal said...

{Hugs}

Mark said...

Sorry you are not feeling better. It *is* getting to be *that time* in the trimester, stuff coming due, people getting stressed. Even if your stuff is going well or reasonably well, you pick up a weird vibe from everyone else. Stop by some time just to chat and catch up next week, if you like. I have been meaning to ask you to do that for a while! Feel better!! = )