Friday, May 13, 2005

My Essay Got Shredded ...

... and my tutor still hasn't marked the replacement, despite having had it for a full week.

I like getting feedback. I like someone who knows more than me suggesting how I could have argued my point better, or mentioning other sources that I'd find interesting, or even just telling me what they liked. I'm presumably going to get it back next Wednesday which will make it a full month since I handed the damn thing in in the first place. Man, this is annoying. There's nothing worse than feeling like you're throwing finely crafted words out into empty air. Phooey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... if you don't get an A for the simple fact that you wrote not 1 but 2 essays, I'll be surprised.

Plus there was the fact that your lecturer liked the first.

Either that or they are a closet sadist.

*warm fuzzies*

Alan

Stephanie said...

Oh. Well, actually I just printed out another copy and handed it back in. But that's not the point!