Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I just got the nicest comments back from my tutor...

She finally coughed up with my essay (the first copy of which having met with an accident with a shredder), and along with its sequel it was full of really ego-flattering comments like "Splendid", "Marvellous", "Tremendous", one to two pages of typed commentary for both of them, some interesting points on what I had to say, a suggestion that I start reading up on post-colonialism (I'm not sure exactly what post-colonialism is but I think I really ought to check it out, somehow) and finished it all with:

"I hope you'll go on with English - you'll maybe want to do the Post-Colonial theory course - and I hope you'll consider post-graduate study in English? I want to read more of your work."

This is like, amazingly awesome. It's been 6 hours since I read it and I'm still grinning about it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you do essays on contract? :)

-Alasdair

Stephanie said...

Nope. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

MAJOR CONGRATS AGAIN!

It's long overdue and the ego needed some serious flattery.

*warm fuzzies*

Alan