Monday, August 29, 2011

It's 7 in the morning...

...the day after Chimera, and I'm wide awake and have been for some time. Not really what I expected, given how tired I was last night. Also not what I expected: sleeping in the spare room and wandering around the house disinfecting doorknobs and cleaning the toilet at 11 o'clock at night. Best Beloved has come down with some kind of stomach bug and is looking miserable. Poor Repton...

Chimera was great. The game I ran with Cat went well, barring a few technical hitches, and we got an Honourable Mention in the awards for best game at the end which is total egoboo. Thank you very much for coming and giving your all in the game, guys. (And again, apologies to the two players that it didn't work out for.)

I also had much fun running around in the forest as a witch queen, manipulating my family (including sizing up Asterix the Gaul as a potential son-in-law) and collecting marriage proposals, being Very Silly in Monty Python, and coughing over everyone as the very artistic embodiment of Tuberculosis. Heh heh.

No comments: