Friday, February 08, 2008

Wot I Did Today.

In fact, today, I went to Waikanae to visit my Gran, along with Mum who'd come from the other direction. It turned out really nice, although I confess to a certain amount of sleep-short grumpiness this morning when the bus was late and I missed the train connection. Hence, I have walked on the beach, eaten a hot cross bun, listened to some truly hair raising childhood anecdotes from my ancestresses and been plied with money and food.

In other news, I have a job interview on Wednesday for the position of Information Taxonomist, which definitely scores style points for unusual job title. Fingers crossed etc.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Officially crossing fingers for you :-) Good luck!

Adrexia said...

Luck!

Anonymous said...

Is that different from an Information Taxidermist, (i.e. when someone asks for information you tell them to get stuffed).
They are mostly employed by Govt
departments.
Also good luck.
John Lowe