Friday, November 04, 2005

No more exams for me...

La la la.
Roman history went pretty well. It's weird, I just about always end exams with nothing left to do at the 15 minute mark. This time I made it down the stairs, just about to hand my exam to the invigilator just before the "No Leaving" cutout which meant I didn't have to stare into space for quarter of an hour, but I still find it weird. Good planning? Lack of inpsiration? The crippling effects of writer's cramp? (Ow. I still can't type properly, quite.)

Still, it's over and done with and I'm pretty certain sure I passed the course. On to my summer holiday! :-D

Stephanie

3 comments:

theamazingcatherine said...

Mine is tomorrow morning :-(

Anonymous said...

Wahey!!! Congratulations hon, and look forward to seeing you soon.

Donald says 'Congratulations and well done'

Erin says 'aaaarrrgghhh, rage, flail, I still have 3 to go including two on Monday!!!'

theamazingcatherine said...

I'm done :-D