Thursday, June 16, 2005

Hooray!

My last exam is now done! I have writer's cramp and came the closest ever to filling my answer book. I also got to take lots of potshots at Pullman, which is always fun. And the fire alarm went off two minutes before the end of the exam. We all just stared at the invigilators in complete shock before being told to leave our scripts where they were and file out for 20 minutes. If it turns out that that was someone's idea of a good time for a fire drill I will be mightily pissed. But that's OK, I'd just finished my last essay and was starting to fill out the front cover, so it all turned out well for me. :-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

w00t! Congratulations, and may you have done every bit as well as we all know you have.

See you tomorrow at (goes and checks PM details) 10.30

Hugs - T

Anonymous said...

*Warm Fuzzies*

And congrats on getting good marks!

Alan