Monday, May 25, 2009

Bwa Ha. Ha. Um.

So, it's official, I'm now signed up to run a larp at Chimera, called But Nobody Loses An Eye! set at a 3 year old's birthday party. It'll be totally awesome! Now I just have to, er, do something about writing it.

Note to other Wellingtonian Chimera attendees:
Registration for the con is now open at http://nzlarps.org/chimera/2009/register.htm, I'm told that game selection will come a bit later.
If you're on the same flight home as me (7pm), you might want to arrange with Anna the Larp Goddess to trade in your hour of mandatory packing out of the site to an hour of helping in the kitchen or alternate cleanup.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Depends on the game - some are theatre-style, so non-contact, some use prop guns with abstract resolution, some use padded boffer weapons like the ones on your site.

Best to talk to Anna Klein the organiser about it.

Also, I don't use this blog for advertising. You're very welcome to repost your advert on www.diatribe.co.nz, but I'll be taking your comment down in about 24 hours.

Cheers,

Stephanie