Wednesday, August 05, 2009

My guy is in a cast again

No crutches this time, because it's a broken scaphoid , which means that I'm going to be washing dishes for a month at least. Sigh.

Last night we had The Talk. Actually, two The Talks: one about the weight of his arm and how annoyed I'd be if I get accidentally clipped on the head with it, but the other one was regarding his congenitally cold hands and how to make or adapt a glove to keep his fingers warm. Will update with a progress report...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah yes, the scaphoid. If he is unlucky there will be more than one period in plaster. Really unlucky and he gets a bone graft.

Cold hands suggest the rest of the body is cold, but he doesn't know it. I did wonder why on Saturday he was wearing mitts but only shorts, socks and a T-shirt.